From Avinash Narayanan <avinasha...@gmail.com>
Subject SFTP file transfer for large files using flex
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:16:06 GMT
Hi All,

I know this community is meant for future development of Apache Flex but
I'm a little lost here. I need to upload ~2Gb file from my local machine to
a url via an air app using sftp. problem is we don't have sftp lib
available.

Also, I'm confused as to why in forums it says the flash player needs to
take the entire file into memory before loading it but I don't see any
memory increase in my task manager (using the fileReference class).

Another thing I wanted to know is how best to split up the file into chunks
for multi-part loading? Any help in any of these areas will be supremely
helpful!

I've already seen the following links

http://www.actionscript.org/forums/showthread.php3?t=181895
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/631103