From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Language Reference Online Materials
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:15:34 GMT
I didn't like it - that's true, besides, I can't even use it, since there's
no AIR for Linux, so, even if it got improved, I won't probably discover
that... :) However, it depends on the help materials to be generated in a
certain way, so that's a dependency. Imagine, once we have Flex
documentation under control and decide to remove some functions this
application depends on - what happens then? Will angry Adobe community
stalk us and demand that we put it back? Or will Adobe just put up with the
changes / have their own version?

Best.

Oleg