From Left Right <>
Subject Re: Haxe and Flex
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:30:13 GMT
Hi, sorry for the late response. I found the class I was thinking about,
it's spark.core.SpriteVisualElement. It's not as small as I hoped, but it's
way much smaller then UIComponent, and it's possible to use it as a base
class for Flex components, so, it may be a good target for a PoC. It has an
added value of a class that potentially can host FXG graphics, not sure
what it gives us though... The class is about 3K loc big + has some
dependencies, however, the dependencies should be easy to bootstrap, for
example the dependency to IUIComponent is through some
IUIComponent-specific add-child routine, which can be removed entirely with
no harm to the component (as it's not going to be used in connection to
UIComponent for the test purposes anyway).