From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Language Reference Online Materials
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:11:38 GMT
No-no, you misunderstood me re' MXML language reference. This is what I
meant: http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/MXML+2009 . I.e. a
document that explains hot to use two-way bindings, how to embed localized
resources in an MXML document, how to document MXML code and so on. The
document that explains how to use MXML, not how to use components in MXML
template.

But, OK, I see that there's nothing certain yet, so I'll probably have to
wait until it all will find its master.

Best.

Oleg