From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SDK command line utilities man pages :)
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 01:09:28 GMT
As part of this effort, I was looking into documentation for swfdump
utility and I couldn't find any documentation in the developer manual /
user manual. It provides only the list of acceptable options on the command
line, but I only know what half of them does. I couldn't understand what
the rest of them does from experimenting and the Java code handling them
isn't particularly well documented...

Would be cool if anyone could provide conscious description of the
following options:

-encode
-showBytecode
-showDebugsource
-external
-noFunctions

It also uses some non-standard description of it's parameters putting
string java tools.SwfxPrinter in the first position, while it's not a
mandatory option / parameter. I could understand that this is the Java
class that is being used for formatting the disassembled output, but I
don't quite understand what the option is trying to tell me here.

Best.

Oleg