From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Haxe and Flex
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:35:00 GMT
I tried once to use some spark components with very reduced functionality
for the purpose of using GFX - that's why I mentioned it. I *hope* that
there may be a way do build a PoC using some Spark interfaces masking
alternative smaller implementations.

However, I fell victim to Ubuntu update %) and after a week of crazy
efforts of restoring my system to operational state, I moved to Debian -
but I've got bare bones only for now, so I'll probably try to restore what
I could have saved from my last file system and programs... I hope I'll
find the time to look into Spark sources to try to find that interface I
had in mind, but I can't promise.

Cheers!

Oleg