From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Actionscript workers and async locking?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:13:38 GMT
Martin: what particularly would bother me about such model is the energetic
style (energetic as opposite of lazy). I.e. in your scenario {x: 200}
object is created even before the first function runs. In case there is an
error, creation of this object may not be necessary, but it was already
created. This is why I mentioned Erlan-style processes, where the code that
needs to be executed in response to a signal isn't evaluated until the
signal is received.

Best.

Oleg