From Haykel BEN JEMIA <hayke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing Spark Components List
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:50:47 GMT
It was not a criticism, but a real question about how complicated it would
be to donate just the code for those components without any other code from
Flex 5. I was hoping this could be not very hard to do. I'm aware of the
hard work they are doing and I want to thank them for it, sorry if I gave
another impression.

Haykel