From manish sharma <minisharm...@gmail.com>
Subject [BUG][ISSUE] Regards Type Casting
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:09:31 GMT
Hi All,

I am not able to understand that it is a bug or not an issue.

If you know the concept of Casting (in which one object is being cased in
to parent Class) i.e. you can convert *int* into *INTEGER.*
*
*
Same thing I am going to do with the Event class. In the attached files I
have just dispatch a simple MouseEvent.Click  which is cased into Event but
when i run the application it gives a error no Source. i.e. Can be type
casted.

Second thing. I have also apply a add Event Listener in the main file and
Linten a mouse Event and apply a function on it which calls when the event
is being dispatched. In Argument I have pass a Event Class object.

How's that Possible one side it gives me error and second side it is
working fine.

Please Tell me about this.  One more thing I have found the Flex is not
Supported the OOPS concept. i.e. Function Overloading

Thanks & Regards* **?*
*MANISH SHARMA*