From Alain Ekambi <jazzmatad...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] My Flex journey.
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:37:40 GMT
Hmm Yeah then we must have a different interpretation  of what a Flex
Application is .

To me a  Flex applicaton is an application running inside the  Flash player
(in the future maybe as native JS ) and leveraging the Flex API  regardless
of the input language or  framework used to create it.

I did nt know that it has to be written in AS3/MXML/CSS to be called  Flex
application.