From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Thoughts on a Apache Flex MVC Framework
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:59:27 GMT
I wonder if the Apache Flex couldn't be splitted in core and extensions?

In the core we could have what we have now as the SDK + compiler, what is
required to get the job done (primary project target) and extensions could
be small projects that could be associated as enhancements of the project,
like FlexUnit, FlexCover, BlazeDS, etc, but aren't considered a requirement
to have a flex app running.

Just my 2 cents.

João Fernandes