From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:06:53 GMT
On 13 March 2012 16:54, JP Bader <jp@zavteq.com>

> behind...Does anyone else sense that maybe Adobe is intentionally
> sabotaging any of our progress?  That's just the conspiracy-theorist
> in me...

Clearly conspiracy-theory. They are trying hard to get everything donated
and if you look in the archives, you'll see that they are trying their best
to get everything donated as soon as possible. Of course Legal clearance is
the worst step but anyone used to deal with that kind of stuff knows that
it's a nightmare, so yes, in my opinion they aren't trying to sabotage
anything.

--

João Fernandes