From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Flex GitHub Mirror Sync
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:30:52 GMT

I think there's one already, see the list at http://git.apache.org/

> ...My other question is
> about the sync, is that one way only? Like if we had a mirror for the
> whiteboard, and I fork my whiteboard into my GitHub account, can I get pull
> requests back into my whiteboard and back into SVN? ...

I don't think you can do that directly with our current setup, but
this is something that people are working on, see
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/

> ...Or do I have to handle
> that with my personal fork on my GitHub account and create patches of that
> to bring back into SVN?...

That would be the current workflow, see the docs that
http://git.apache.org/ points to.

-Bertrand