From Omar Gonzalez <s9tpep...@apache.org>
Subject Re: API for reflection
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:05:04 GMT
On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Brent Arnold <brent@brentarnold.com> wrote:

> I believe the purpose of this mailing list and project is to allow for
> lazy consensus on additions/updates to the Apache Flex SDK.

I agree here.

> I don't think there's anything wrong with people suggesting
> changes/updates/additions, they just need to back it up with code so the
> community can act on it. So if you are a project committer, or convince one
> to commit it for you, people can vote and discuss.
>

> Brent "not a committer" Arnold

I don't think there's anything wrong with it either. But like I said in my
last email on this thread, giving suggestions as to where something should
be changed, or how a particular library could benefit the Flex SDK, makes
it easier to understand where the suggestion is coming from so we can have
some real discussion on whether its a good idea to try and implement said
APIs. Right now an example of where or how the AS3Commons Reflection APIs
would benefit Flex SDK would be a good start. I can't think of anything in
particular myself.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org