From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex GitHub Mirror Sync
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:24:19 GMT
On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org>wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Omar Gonzalez <omarg.developer@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I just noticed that there's a GitHub mirror that's being mirrored from
> the
> > Apache Git repository. I also noticed it hasn't been synced in 12 days
> but
> > we've had commits during that time...
>
> https://github.com/apache/flex/commits/trunk and
> https://github.com/apache/flex look in sync to me, where do you see
> something out of sync?
>
> -Bertrand

Nevermind, I just realized the GitHub mirror is only of the trunk and not
the whiteboard areas etc. So I have some questions... would it be possible
to get a mirror of the whiteboard? I think GitHub is a nice place for
collaborating with other non-committers so it would be nice to be able to
do that type of whiteboard collaboration on GitHub. My other question is
about the sync, is that one way only? Like if we had a mirror for the
whiteboard, and I fork my whiteboard into my GitHub account, can I get pull
requests back into my whiteboard and back into SVN? Or do I have to handle
that with my personal fork on my GitHub account and create patches of that
to bring back into SVN? Sorry for so many questions, appreciate your

Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org
Apache Flex PPMC Member