From Omar Gonzalez <>
Subject Re: the gui designer issue: Balsamiq + Napkee
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 23:59:16 GMT
On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Nicholas Kwiatkowski <>wrote:

> Just for the record -- Flash Builder Licenses are not tied to a particular
> platform like the creative suites.  The 1+1 license can be split between
> two different OSs (this is how I have mine setup -- Win for Desktop, Mac
> for Laptop).
> -Nick

It's actually against the EULA to install your license on two OSs:
The entire EULA is here:
They want you to buy one for each OS.

This is another reason to go with IntelliJ, besides being a superior
editor, they don't have this kind of restriction in their EULA.
This is the relevant piece:
The entire IntelliJ EULA is here:

Omar Gonzalez