From Omar Gonzalez <>
Subject Re: MobileAlert - quetwo
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:53:43 GMT
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Tink <> wrote:

> Push itself as a view? i.e. removing the view that the Alert is for? Thats
> not what i see with native iOS and Android apps.
> Tink
I agree I don't think it should push itself as a view. What I would expect
out of an Alert type component is to appear over my current view while
blocking interaction with the view underneath it. I would also expect such
a component to give me options to skin the modal layer so I can either use
a s:Rect or maybe use an image or some vector art.

Omar Gonzalez