From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New mobile devices with Air 3.2?
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:39:17 GMT
On Sunday, March 4, 2012, FRANKLIN GARZON <fgarzonhz@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody, any know if with Adobe Air 3.2 we can stay with our mobile
apps into more devices? maybe with lower resources?

> "Sorry for last wrong subject."
>
> Franklin Garzón
>
> Regional Development Manager
>
> MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer
>

> *Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*
>
> 094496862

Hi Franklin,

I actually don't know the answer to your question, haven't used AIR for a
while.

I do want to point out though that this list is not a support list, it's a
developer list for devs of the Flex SDK.

You'll probably get a faster answer on StackOverflow or the Adobe forums.

Thanks,

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org