From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing Spark Components List
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 08:13:13 GMT
Hello all,

I've added a page to the wiki to keep track of the current inventory of MX
components, their Spark counterparts, and whether they are currently
missing. This list does not take into account work that Adobe has done that
is not yet donated. While it is great that there are more components they
have either completed or have worked on the truth of the matter is that at
this point its vaporware. Until the code is donated by someone the status
of missing components on the status page will remain as missing. If I've
missed any components please feel free to add them, or post to this thread
and I'll make sure to add them to the list. Because of the nature of the
information the list can also be used as a migration guide, and it also
contains links to the documentation pages for each component.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Missing+Spark+Components

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org