From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing Spark Components List
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 19:59:48 GMT
On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Jonathan Campos <jonbcampos@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Omar Gonzalez <omarg.developer@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > ToggleButton !== Button, I think another component is needed here no?
>

> I *may* need a new skin. But in this case I would use composition with the
> togglebutton, not the button. You may remember that there is a toggle
> button in spark already.
>
> --
> Jonathan Campos

Sure you can skin it with ToggleButton factories, but then you have to also
add logic for managing which toggle button is pressed, and depressing other
toggle buttons when a new one is selected. Does ButtonBar do that? I'm not
actually sure, if it does then I would agree another component is probably
not needed, in which case I'd point the list to documentation on the
relevant property like i did in some of the cases in the list already or
show a short snippet of what properties to use.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org