From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex and names spaces in MXML
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 04:08:30 GMT
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I don't mind them either. I tried using manifest files and always ran
> into
> > weird issues in FlashBuilder with them so I never used them.
> Each namespace URI maps directly to a manifest file so you are probably
> using them and don't realise it.

I was referring to custom application manifest files for your own stuff.

> > They're also a hassle to maintain.
> A little. But are required for building the swcs that make up the SDK.

Yea I realize that. I was just saying in my app code I prefer to have lots
of namespaces as opposed to making a manifest for my app code.

I think s:List and mx:List is fine. I think changing the classes to MxList
or sList or SList is pretty ugly.

-omar