From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing Spark components (was: Re: svn commit: r1295396 - in /incubator/flex/whiteboard/jmclean/validators: ./ src/ src/mx/ src/mx/core/ src/mx/core/Version.as src/mx/validators/ src/mx/validators/PostCodeValidator.as src/tests/ src/tests/PostCodeVal
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 03:31:54 GMT
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Rafael Santos <rsantos@spectacompany.com.br
> wrote:

> As long as I can remember Spark does not cover every component that exist
> on mx. Many components were left behind (ViewStack, Accordion, LinkButton
> and many others).
>
> Rafael Santos - Specta

True, I've just been using Spark components exclusively for a good while
now. I'd be willing to help make Spark versions of some of these components
that we've been missing. I'll make a list of components and see what is
still missing unless someone already has a compiled list? That'd be handy.
Otherwise, I can start to do this between commercials during the Lakers
game. :D

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org