From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: minor Validator improvment
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:05:05 GMT
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:54 AM, David Francis Buhler <davidbuhler@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Maybe " Validator.getValidationResults".
>
> When I think of "Validation", I always think of validateNow(),
> invalidateDisplayList(,), invalidateProperties, etc. I always think of the
> term as a grouping of the invalidation routines.
>
> I'm just throwing the idea out there (because it has always bothered me!)

The naming never bothered me cuz it read like a sentence when you take the
argument name into consideration, "validate all validators", but I wouldn't
be opposed to
Validator.getValidationResults(validators:Array):Vector.<ValidationResultEvent>

The validateAll2() was just to get the point across, I couldn't think of a
better name. But 'getValidationResults()' sounds fine.

@Tink: I wasn't aware that you can do Vector.<Blah>(someArray) to cast it
to vector, that's handy. But having a convenience method would also be
nice, I'm all about convenience, think of the newbies man! :P

-omar