From Daniel Reicher <danreic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SDK Inclusion Process (was re: [OT] What are we doing here?)
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 00:29:06 GMT

> 1. Does the submitted code fill a need for users of the SDK?
> Could the code better exist as an optional component? Ask yourself does it
> need to be part of the SDK at all?

Looks great, Justin. My only feedback would be (and its purely cosmetic)
that #1 become the last step in the list. Whether a component gets put in
the "holy" component project, a "bonus" components project or some ala
carte component area - if it meets the other criteria and someone is
committed to maintaining it, I think there is value in having it somewhere
in the source tree. If the tiered approach is taken, I would also say they
should try and use the same package structure.