From Francis Altomare <altomare.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Came across a GPU powered mobile UI framework
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 15:56:11 GMT
Hi Everyone,

A while back I brought up the idea of creating a set of GPU powered UI
components specifically for use on mobile. A couple of days ago I came
across a project that looks like it has quite a bit of potential.

https://github.com/joshtynjala/foxhole-starling

Just wondering, is the author of this project on this mailing list? I've
been looking into perusing a similar goal and would love to work toward
getting something like this into Apache Flex.

--
Francis Altomare,