From Jitendra Jain <warriorofheavens...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LCCS discontinued - infamous decision for Adobe clients
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:55:26 GMT
Adobe has already said that it is going to support already existing clients
even after discontinuing. Moreover this decision, which they have taken is
because of third party license issues.  It sounds more valid to me.

--
Thanks and Regards,
JJain,

   If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it --Margaret
Fuller: