From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Unit tests
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:16:28 GMT
Is there an effort to start writing unit tests for the Flex SDK?  I know
that the Mustella suite is coming, but I have heard calls for a real unit
test suite.  I would love to contribute by writing as many unit tests as
possible for the existing SDK code.  I realize that some portions are
un-'unit-testable', but we can sure write tests for the ones that we can,
right?

I am not a committer, so am wondering what would be the best way to go
about starting this process?  Anyone else interested?  Michael ;-) ?

Thanks,
Om