From Rafael Santos <rsan...@spectacompany.com.br>
Subject Re: [OT] Thoughts on a Apache Flex MVC Framework
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:24:30 GMT

> We could do that for application frameworks that need a home and don't have
> a separate community as well.  The real question is who plans to work on
> it.
> I probably wouldn't work on the application frameworks.
>
> And, you can always fork off a technology later if it does get its own
> community.

I think you got the idea....

The framework has a lot of work to be done... This wouldn't be only a
donation, cause we don't intend to reduce our efforts to update the code,
we are just trying to find a home that we could make it available for other
people that are interested.....

Today the framework is heavily used combined with the PHP framework called
CakePHP.... They work perfectly together, but the framework was created to
support other backend technologies as well, but some datasources were never
finished....

We change the framework almost everyday cause we are always trying to make
it simplify our coding and give us a better production speed.