From Rafael Santos <rsan...@spectacompany.com.br>
Subject Re: [OT] Thoughts on a Apache Flex MVC Framework
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:17:37 GMT
2012/3/1 Jarosław Szczepankiewicz <jszczepankiewicz@gmail.com>

> Let's write a wiki page with categories and links to the projects
> hosted on githud / sourceforge etc.. This will be very usefull for
> everybody looking for libraries / additions to flex.

That is a good idea.... I have a bunch of those... I actually got some of
those codes and integrated on our framework... Many projects are very
usefull.... I got the code and integrated in our code base cause I was
worried they might not get updated since I sent code to some of them and my
code was never commited and the projects seemed to have died....

Start the page and I will complete it with my list later....