From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Came across a GPU powered mobile UI framework
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 16:52:55 GMT
On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Jarosław Szczepankiewicz <
jszczepankiewicz@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://blog.kaourantin.net/?p=138

Right now work is keeping my hands full but this was something I wanted to
create a few experiments with. While many people worry about accessibility
and other issues that GPU rendering would cause, I am sure there are plenty
of projects that would also be improved that accessibility may not be an
issue.

--
Jonathan Campos