From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MobileAlert - quetwo
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:20:39 GMT
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Tink <flex@tink.ws> wrote:

> One thing I would like to see implemented in the new
> SkinnablePopUpContainer, and added to the PopUpSkinnableContainer, is the
> ability to center the popup, and keep it centered. They should also contain
> the metadata for the modal styles so they can be set inline.

My one problem with the SkinnablePopups is they use a function called
updatePosition (or something like that) to position themselves. This seems
okay, but what if you want to be able to give 1 popup multiple places to
popup (based on user input). To solve this I've long since extended the
SkinnablePopups to include additional parameters similar to the callout's
functionality. Then the updatePosition (or whatever) function uses those
parameters to position itself.

I'd probably push to add a few positioning parameters to the
SkinnablePopups.

--
Jonathan Campos