From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] What are we doing here?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:53:02 GMT
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Daniel Reicher <danreicher@gmail.com>wrote:

> That said, can we please come to some actionable decisions and, you know,
> act on them?

Everyone reaches their boiling point and while I don't want to stifle
communication I would say these rants don't help anyone. Go grab a buddy
and a drink and get it all out.

When you're done with that jump back on your computer and start developing.
This group's actionable items and decisions come up by people developing.

I applaud Justin for trying to smooth out some ruffles with an early
commit. If you want to help start dev'ing something and do the same. That
sounds like a great actionable item.

--
Jonathan Campos