From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MobileAlert - quetwo
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:27:34 GMT
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Tink <flex@tink.ws> wrote:

> These 2 things are what PopUpManager takes care of for you. If you don't
> use PopUpManager it will still get included,  as it's instantiated in
> SystemManager.

I too have created a variety of popups and alerts for mobile for my
projects. I would prefer that we stick with using the popupmanager as it is
the way most people are used to working with the framework.

Also I would prefer to have a modal ability as with tablet applications
modal is still very important.

--
Jonathan Campos