From Williams Farias <will.far...@gmail.com>
Subject OFT - Flash player updates
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 03:32:50 GMT
Greating everybody,

It´s nice to be here reading about Flex future. I´m not an expert
developer, i´m a creative that only put the things to work, and Flex
obviously is the best way to do it.

My question is about the future - 3 to 5 years. Adobe seams not to stop
developing the updates for Flash Player for browsers. So, will we stop on
version 11 forever? or Apache group will continue to develop Flash Player
for web too? Does Adobe donate or will donate Flash Player to continue the
updates? And if we really wont have more updates, what this means to Flex
development in the future? I think if we stop developing the end point of
the technology the updates of the framework wont make sense. Do we have
some information or prediction about this?

Thanks,

Williams Farias