From Cosma Colanicchia <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Actionscript workers and async locking?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:41:49 GMT
@Nicholas: now I get it, but that wasn't my suspicions, I was just
reporting the docs [1] for the "single" concurrency type:

 "single - Making only one request at a time is allowed on the method;
additional requests made while a request is outstanding are
immediately faulted on the client and are not sent to the server."

[1]http://help.adobe.com/it_IT/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/mx/rpc/remoting/RemoteObject.html#concurrency

Ciao,
Cosma