From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: patches based on Adobe IP? (was: Changes and Graduation...)
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 09:52:24 GMT
Hi,

> Did people commit code that they don't own or suggest patches based on
> code that they don't own?
I did suggest some improvements to a file that hasn't been donated by Adobe yet. No patches
have been supplied or code committed to SVN.

> Does this mean there are files in Flex's svn that contain IP that
> hasn't been cleared?
To my knowledge no one has submitted any patches that would have any IP issues and there's
nothing committed to SVN that hasn't been cleared.

Sorry for the confusion here I was just trying to support (and improve) a suggested improvement
to the HTML template file which hasn't been cleared (or submitted into SVN) by Adobe as yet.

Thanks,
Justin