From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex namespace and build script changes
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 20:54:19 GMT
Hi,

> I'm in agreement with Jonathan here, using just Apache with no component set name will
give us problems further down the line if we dev a new set of comps. So we could use 'a' +
'the first letter of the marketing name', then, tag the full name on the end of the URL.
We could end up with a large number of name sapces this way. Any concerns re number of xml
namespace declarations in MXML files because of this?

Thanks,
Justin