From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Nominate the Apache Flex MVP!
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:38:57 GMT
>>... 2) Tell us why you, or someone you know, is your MVP selection (most deserving)
of  these passes based on their contributions to the Apache Flex project. The ~85 most recent
Apache Flex commenters will then vote on your
>>nominations  and decide who the passes will go to....

Question: From this list, who has made the most valuable contribution to the Apache Flex project?

Jude Frangipane was nominated and received 5 votes - he wins the contest & I have a 360|Flex
full conference pass for him.
Sebastian Mohr was nominated and received 5 votes - he wins the contest & I have a 360|Flex
full conference pass for him.

Randy Troppman received a nomination & 3 votes (nice job!)
Niel Drummond also received a nomination and 3 votes (nice job!)

Congratulations to Sebastian Mohr & Jude Frangipane, the 2012 Apache Flex MVPs! This title
is ceremonial and was just a way to give those who were contributing their time & expertise
some recognition.

Regards,

Scott Guthmann
Direct | 303.885.9485