From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Nominate the Apache Flex MVP!
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:01:50 GMT
> Yes, Nominate the Apache Flex MVP!

> 1) On3 is donating (2) full-conference passes (US $599 value) to the top two nominated
individuals* that are providing the greatest benefit to the Apache Flex project!
> 2) Tell us why you, or someone you know, is your MVP selection (most deserving) of these
passes based on their contributions to the Apache Flex project.  The ~85 most recent Apache
Flex commenters will then vote on your nominations and decide > > > who the passes
will go to.
> 3) Send the nominations directly to: sguthmann@on3solutions.com before March 23, 2012,
with the subject line: "Apache Flex MVP Nomination", in 200 words or less. The eligible winners
will be announced on the dev list so the 2 elected MVPs can make > > their plans to
attend 360|Flex as On3's guest!  (*Because 360|Flex speakers and sponsors already have passes,
they are ineligible to win. Only winning nominees that are able to attend will be awarded
a pass to 360|Flex.)
> Scott Guthmann
> Direct | 303.885.9485
> E-mail | SGuthmann@On3solutions.com

Q: I received a question regarding who is eligible for On3's Apache Flex MVP contest? who
is speaking? And who is available to attend?
A: So, will you please state if you are interested and able to attend the 360|Flex conference?
I would like to give those on this list a hint about who should be nominated for the free
conference passes. As this is a list of FOAF's who don't necessarily know each other, it also
seems appropriate to nominate yourself if you judge yourself to be providing benefit to the
project.

I am also interested in your thoughts about a voting process for those nominated. I can send
those who have commented recently a survey monkey link or we can vote here with the normal
voting process?