From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:54:51 GMT
> 3. Are there any ideas you might have on how to make the Apache Flex Discovery Room a
success?

Yes, Nominate the Apache Flex MVP!

1) On3 is donating (2) full-conference passes (US $599 value) to the top two nominated individuals*
that are providing the greatest benefit to the Apache Flex project!
2) Tell us why you, or someone you know, is your MVP selection (most deserving) of these passes
based on their contributions to the Apache Flex project.  The ~85 most recent Apache Flex
commenters will then vote on your nominations and decide who the passes will go to.
3) Send the nominations directly to: sguthmann@on3solutions.com before March 23, 2012, with
the subject line: "Apache Flex MVP Nomination", in 200 words or less. The eligible winners
will be announced on the dev list so the 2 elected MVPs can make their plans to attend 360|Flex
as On3's guest!  (*Because 360|Flex speakers and sponsors already have passes, they are ineligible
to win. Only winning nominees that are able to attend will be awarded a pass to 360|Flex.)

Scott Guthmann
Direct | 303.885.9485
E-mail | SGuthmann@On3solutions.com