From Arnoud Bos <arn...@artim-interactive.nl>
Subject [Tink whiteboard] was: [OT] What are we doing here?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:56:06 GMT

Hi Tink,

Your layouts / navigators are of great value! So consider this as interest :-)
Maybe because they just work and people can grab them from the whiteboard
there is not much feedback.

Looks to me like some really well architectured code with good documentation and
examples and definitely deserves a place in the SDK.

> There's been little interest in the layouts and navigator stuff on this list TBH.
>
> There's quite a bit of code there so I understand it takes a lot of commitment to trail
through the code and understand it.

> I'll just keep committing stuff and open sourcing it via github and my blog as well and
and see what happens here. Maybe I'm just not familiar enough with he process here to push
them along.

> Tink

Met vriendelijke groet,

Arnoud Bos