From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Other locales for Flex SDK
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 02:46:34 GMT
Hi,

From the list a while ago:
> Are you writing an actionscript formatter for this, or are you just
> trying to tackle how to format it in the locale properties? I'd
> suggest writing a custom PhoneNumberUKFormatter or something if you're
> not already.

The postcode validator and formatter in my whiteboard area could form the basis for a more
generic phone number validator and formatter. Would just require removing the letter validation,
swapping country code to be a number and adding checks for + and brackets?

Anyone interested in giving this a go?

Thanks,
Justin