From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: While we're waiting for Mustella
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:18:56 GMT
Hi,

> That source is still under Adobe copyright.
Totally understand that should not be committed into the whiteboard/branch/trunck etc etc
just that they might be useful for people to have a look to have some idea (as opposed to
none) of how Mustella works and what the tests may look like.

> The tests in the frameworks/tests folder are not representative of how we
> have written tests.
Sure but having some test is probably better than having none so it might be useful to see
if they can be run in some way.

> We are donating a more flexible command-line utility
Also good to know.

Thanks,
Justin