From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] New Component: Toast Notification
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 00:58:00 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the patch.

It's probably a bit early to be changing manifest files until we decide on new component namespaces
and where they should live but you do have to compile it somehow.

It may be (for example) that extra components like this are added to a new swc so not to increase
the current swc size especially as this may have limited use in iOS??? (MobileAndroid.swc
or MobielExtra.swc perhaps?) Anyone else have a view on this?

> I took a second look at the show() logic and not sure what you're seeing.
Just not 100% sure if the popup is already showing do you need to restart the timer?

Thanks,
Justin