From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1295396 - in /incubator/flex/whiteboard/jmclean/validators: ./ src/ src/mx/ src/mx/core/ src/mx/core/Version.as src/mx/validators/ src/mx/validators/PostCodeValidator.as src/tests/ src/tests/PostCodeValidatorTests.as
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 03:17:05 GMT
Hi,

> Out of curiosity, is there a reason you chose to make it an MX based
> Validator as opposed to a Spark validator?

I find a lot of people still use mx components, there are still a fair number of Flex 3.6
or Flex 4.x mixed mx and spark applications about.

There still nothing in Spark that's similar to mx:Form right?

Time permitting I'll also to put up a spark on - unless someone writes it before me.

Thanks,
Justin