From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex namespace and build script changes
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:49:56 GMT
Hi,

> 1. FB checks in SDK/frameworks/locale/{locale} directory to find out the
> relevant rb swcs.
Can you ask if it checks from a  known list of swcs or  if it checks any swc in the framework/lib
directory. (I suspect it's a known list.)

> FB has a list of swcs for various SDKs and it refers to that list to form
> the source path.
So again it sounds like this list of swcs is hard coded and the source path will not be set
for any new swc added to the framework.

Hopefully both these issue can be fixed in FB so it can support new swc's in the framework.

Thanks,
Justin