From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Language Reference Online Materials
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:46:35 GMT
Hi,

> Well, the docs are not distributed as binaries, you need to compile them
And currently neither are the framework swcs you have to compile them yourself as well. I'm
sure first off people will host them somewhere and in the future Apache will host them. As
I said it's early days and the infrastructure isn't set up yet but that doesn't mean it wont
happen.

> There are also other documentation parts which are *stuck* in between - all
> the command line help for SDK utilities such as mxmlc, compc, asdoc, adt,
> adl, swfdump, fdb
As they not donated yet it's a little hard to say what will happen there. We'll have to see
what comes with the donated code and then work out what needs to be done.

> I'm not aware of any MXML language reference, except the online page I've
> posted here before.
The asdocs build script generates these.

Thanks,
Justin