From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] html template
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 07:48:18 GMT
Hi,

> Why not substitute the to HTML 5 syntax format, once we have the benefit of
> utf-8 by default and some missing other tags.
Good idea. I don't see why we shouldn't update the HTML template to be more modern.

It would be a simple matter to give it a HTML5 doctype and the possibly one or two other changes
required. Other features (jQuery etc) can be added over time.

The file in question you want to change is index.template.html in the templates directory.
This file hasn't been donated by Adobe yet but don't let that stop you from submitting a JIRA
issue with a patch. You can obtain the file from the OS Flex SDK download or inside FlashBuiler
Flex SDK folder.

Thanks,
Justin