From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: While we're waiting for Mustella
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:42:31 GMT
Hi,

> It will just mean you haven't broken something obvious.
Which is still better than not knowing you have broken something obvious. :-)

> For example, a ComboBox tests just proves you can pick the second thing on the dropdown.
It
> doesn't check all the other ways to interact with a ComboBox.

 If you were going to make changes to ComboBox at the moment I think you would need to add
some flex unit tests to show that your changes work or alternatively wait and see what test
coverage of ComboBox the Mustella tests provide.

I'm aware that these tests are of a limited nature but right now but it's all we have access
to. Having some tests means we to try out a few things right now and not wait around to start
coding after Mustella is fully donated.

Thanks,
Justin