From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: While we're waiting for Mustella
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:10:35 GMT
Hi,

> I think you may be confused.  The Adobe Flex Open Source SDK does not
> contain this code.
Take look at framework/tests (in the Open Source SDK not BlazeDS)  it contains tests for spark
and mx components, mobile skins, performance, layout, graphic primitives and a little more.
A search on "<TestCase" give 800+ hits.

>  You found it in a zip in the BlazeDS repository.
I found the needed swc to run the tests here.

> Wait for mustella before making significant changes to the framework.
It seems we have a set of tests in from the OpenSourse SDK that we could use now. They could
be used to give some confidence that changes wont break things. These tests have already been
released by Adobe under a  MPL 1.1 licence. I'm not suggesting we check these tests into SVN
if that's your concern.

> As Labriola suggested a few weeks back, I am trying to get some core
> mustella pieces donated sooner.
Thanks that would certainly help.

Thanks,
Justin